For the first time in three years, Crystal Cruises’ popular Golf themed cruise is revisiting New England/Canada, with a new itinerary and new courses along the way. From Boston to Montréal, golf enthusiasts can relish the New England Indian Summer while playing at premier clubs and gleaning tips from golf legend Billy Casper and PGA coach John Clark. The 10-day cruise aboard Crystal Symphony departs 16 September 2013 and features maiden visits to Lunenburg, Nova Scotia and Baie-Comeau, Québec, plus overnight stays in Boston and Montréal.
Guests can practice their swing at:
• NEW: The Algonquin at St. Andrews-by-the-Sea (New Brunswick) – A historic course with a back nine waterfront sequence that has been challenging golfers of every skill level for more than 100 years.
• NEW: Le Blainevillier (Montréal) – Set in dense forest, with each of the 36 challenging holes isolated from each other.
• NEW: Chester (Lunenburg, Nova Scotia) – A classic New England par 70, where golfers tee off right on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Granite Links (Boston) – One of Golf Digest’s “50 Best,” with rolling fairways and greens elevated to nearly 300 feet above sea level, providing impressive views.
• La Tempête (Québec City) – Québec City’s first metropolitan world-class course, spanning 200 picturesque acres.
• Kebo Valley (Bar Harbor) – A haven for precise golfers, with small greens and long terrains, right by Acadia’s Cadillac Mountain.
This itinerary and golf program provides a fantastic opportunity for golfers to conveniently play in six of our eight ports of call, and learn valuable insights from high calibre PGA pros throughout.
The full scope of Crystal’s theme program is available for guests purchasing three or more rounds of golf with Crystal, and includes a VIP Golfers welcome cocktail reception; welcome kits with course info and gifts; complimentary storage and cleaning of clubs and shoes; and private group clinics with the golf pro. Golfing excursions include roundtrip transportation to each course accompanied by a Crystal escort or pro; 45-minute warm-up; golf carts or caddies (where available); and pre-/post-round refreshments and cocktails. Casper also plays with all guests, speaks about this life and career, and hosts a final awards party. Practice putting greens, driving ranges, golf clinics, and private lessons are available on every Crystal cruise. Guests can ship their own clubs to and from the ship with Luggage Concierge.
All-inclusive fares for the New England cruise, visiting Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Lunenburg, Baie-Comeau, Saguenay, Québec City and Montréal, start at US$4,325 per person, double occupancy, if booked by 28 June. Fares for the golf club Crystal Adventures start at US$291 per person.
Source: Crystal Cruises